# 1 – HOW TO USE IQ OPTION PLATFORM? how to deposit funds in IQ option
InIQ Option, the main trade room window shows a chart of an asset. Just below the chart, you can see the time interval panel that allows you to view the price change of the chosen asset for a selected period of time. You can also zoom in or zoom out the chart as well as focus on the current price.
In order to select an asset or a trading instrument, click on the Trading Instrument in the left upper corner of the chart or add a new asset by clicking on the Plus icon on the upper panel. On the right-hand side panel, you can specify the amount of your investment by clicking the Amount.
Just below it, you can see the Leverage button, which is available for stocks, Forex, crypto, commodities, and ETFs. Leverage is used to borrow extra funds from a broker. In the video, you can see the green and red buttons that correspond to the price directions of an asset.
On the left-hand side of the chart, the Technical analysis menu is located. It consists of four sections: Chart type, Time interval, Graphical tools, and Indicators. By clicking on the Chart type icon, you can select a chart type. By clicking on the Graphical tools icon, you can select additional tools for drawing and creating technical analysis elements such as trends, support lines, and resistance lines.
By clicking on the Indicators icon, you can set up and apply various technical indicators that will help you conduct a market analysis. Here you can also customize various widgets to make your trading more efficient. The panel on the left-hand side of the chart window consists of several sections.
- Total Portfolio: It shows all your active and pending positions. You can sort out the positions by type of instrument and see the statistics about all your active positions
- Trading History: You can keep track of all the deals you have made, see how much you have invested, and what result you have made
- Chats and Support: You can see your channels of communication with other traders and our 24/7 support team
- Leader Board: It shows the list of traders who have made the most profit on their real accounts over the past week
- Market Analysis: It provides you with the news related to the companies whose stocks are available on our platform as well as various calendars
- Video Tutorials: It is where you can find all our video materials, including educational videos, news digests, reviews, etc
- Help Section: If you need assistance, go to the help and find answers to the most popular questions about our platform or trading or ask our customer support specialists if you have not found an answer to your question
In the upper right corner, just next to the Deposit button, you can switch between practice and real accounts. The balance on your practice account is not limited. You can replenish it for free every time the balance goes below $10,000.
To make a deposit, click on the Deposit button. You will be redirected to the Deposit window. A detailed instruction on how to make a deposit is available in the How to deposit funds video below.
# 2 – HOW TO DEPOSIT FUNDS IN IQ OPTION?
The minimum deposit amount is 10 USD, GBP or EUR. If your bank account is in another currency, the funds will be converted automatically. You can enter the deposit amount manually or choose from a list. There are several ways to deposit funds into your account. You can deposit with any debit and credit card.
- To enter the deposit page, press the Deposit button in the upper right corner of the main page
- Select the Visa / Mastercard payment method. Click Go to payment
- You will be redirected to a new page, you will be asked to enter your card number, Cardholder name, and CVV
- To complete the transaction, press the Pay button
- Enter the 3D security code on the new page that opens
- Generate a one-time password for your mobile phone to confirm the security of online transactions
- To activate the latter feature, contact your bank
The card must be valid and registered in your name and support international online transactions. CVV stands for Card Verification Value. It is a 3-digit number used as a security element during online transactions. It is written on the signature line on the back of the card. If your transaction completes successfully, a confirmation window will appear and your funds will be immediately deposited into your account.
When you deposit, your bank card is linked to your account by default. The next time you deposit, you do not need to enter your bank card information again. Just select the required bank card from the list.
# 3 – HOW IS IQ OPTION’S ACCOUNT VERIFICATION?
To fully verify your account in IQ Option, you must complete the following steps: (1) Verify your identity, (2) Verify your address of residence, (3) Verify that you are the owner of the bank card that you are using for transactions in our service.
- Identity verification – Provide a scan or a photo of one of the documents:
- Both sides of your ID card
- Both sides of your driver’s license
- Only the page with your photo of your passport
- Document requirements
- The document must be current, not expired
- The document must show your name and photo
- Statement for a bank account or credit card account
- Bill for utility services, electricity, telephone, water, and others
- Document from the municipality confirming your address with an official stamp
- Tax statement
- Document requirements
- The document must not be older than six months
- The document must contain your name and address
- The document must show the logo of the bank or the company or a government seal
- The image must show the entire document or half of the document
- Both sides of the credit card
- Both sides of the debit card
- Document Requirements
- The card must contain your name
- On the front side, part of the number should be obscured Exactly 6 digits as shown in the example
- On the backside, the CVV code should be obscured by either physical methods (tape a piece of paper over it) or digital methods (block it out in a photo editor)
Just like many Crypto brokers and Forex brokers, the IQ Option verification process is a must have. With IQ Option, you can always check your verification status in your account. The general requirements for all uploaded files are:
- The image should not be blurry
- The photo must be positioned frontally
- The document must not be cropped
- The alledges of the document should be visible
- The only following formats allowed are JPEG, PNG
- The size of the uploaded file must not exceed 8 MB
- The information must be clear and easily discernible
- Documents should not be obscured with objects or glare reflections
I wish you a pleasant trading experience!how to deposit funds in IQ option, how to deposit funds in IQ option, how to deposit funds in IQ option, how to deposit funds in IQ option, how to deposit funds in IQ option, how to deposit funds in IQ option, how to deposit funds in IQ option